Business Intelligence Center of Excellence (BICOE)
The BICOE is the umbrella name for all BI activities that occur throughout campus, the sole purpose being a promotion of collaboration between IT and business that is required of any successful BI initiative.
Business Intelligence Competency Center (BICC)
The BICC is the UIT directed-organization that supports the BICOE.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establishment of BI standards
- Data architecture standards
- Single source of truth and data warehousing
- Data quality standards and business process improvements
- Metadata and master data management
- Systems administration
Business Intelligence Community
For an overview of our community, visit the BI Community page.