The BI Community is the primary organization that will drive BI utilizing the BI standards and best practices of the BICC (Business Intelligence Competency Center). This is the organization that brings together all employees that are performing the BI roles across main campus. It should be encouraged that should a group want the services of the BICC or BI Community, they must actively participate in the growth, funding, and structure of the BI Center of Excellence.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Owns all BI output: reports, dashboards, alerts, etc.
- Cross-functional front line support with functional and local expertise
- Single point of requests for BI throughout campus
- Data definitions and rules
- Expansion of executive level reporting performed by OBIA as the bridge between executive and tactical information flow
Mike Martineau – Leader (OBIA)
Mark Winters (IDMV)
Tom Howa (UIT-BI)