Skip to content


Assistance Completing Form

If you need assistance completing the steps listed on Webi Usage to gain access to the student data warehouse, please contact

Request for Service

Use the SDW Request for Service Form for the following:

  • Report a problem in the Student Data Warehouse
  • Modify a current report in the Student Data Warehouse
  • Create a new report for the Student Data Warehouse
  • Cancel a previous request

Technical Issues

For all other technical-related issues, please contact

Usage Assistance

For assistance using the Finance Universe, contact Paul Peterson at

Last Updated: 3/24/21